To cancel a Love Nature subscription purchased
through the Google Play Store:
1) Navigate to www.google.com/wallet.
2) Sign into your account.
3) Click on Bills and Accounts.
4) Select the subscription you wish to cancel
5) Click on “Manage subscription”
6) Under subscriptions find the “Love Nature” subscription and click “Cancel Subscription”.
7)Confirm that you would like to cancel your subscription via the pop up window that will come up. Your Love Nature subscription has now been cancelled.
To cancel a Love Nature subscription purchased through Amazon Fire TV:
1) Go to amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
2) Log in with your Amazon username and password.
3) Go to the subscription, select Actions and then a management option: Edit payment information. View billing history. Cancel your subscription.
To cancel a Love Nature subscription purchased through Roku:
Visit the following support page provided by Roku for quick and easy instructions on how to cancel a Roku Subscription.
To cancel your subscription purchased through the
You can only edit subscriptions for tvOS apps that are installed on your Apple TV.
For accounts created through Apple TV, all billing and account issues must be handled through the iTunes app. You will have to turn off automatic renewal from your iPhone or iPad, or via iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC. Step-by-step instructions on how to manage your iTunes account can be found here: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 OR http://www.imore.com/how-manage-your-subscriptions-apple-tv.
1) Open Settings.
2) Select Accounts.
3) Under Manage Subscriptions, select Subscriptions.
4) Choose the subscription that you want to manage.